This year we weren't sure if we wanted to go to The Howl @ USU...but afterward we were sooo glad we did! It was so much fun. We dressed up as "Twister" - I made my dress out of the game board and Chris was my spinner. We played croquet with random objects like a broom, a vacuum, a crutch & a mop.

We also were lucky enough to sit @ the oxygen bar. They only had a limited number of hoses but luckily we got their pretty early. We tried all the flavors and it was definitely a unique experience!


Then I had to do the doughnut eating contest:

It was a delicious treat. We also got to see our friends there...



A cool show we saw was a mentalist. He did crazy things that I can't even begin to comprehend or explain. It really was pretty creepy...

And for the grand finale...The MTV America's Best Dance Crew performed for us! They're called Massive Monkeys and they are SO amazing! My friend Megan helped us get front row seats and it was sooo cool to watch. We loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment