Sunday, November 1, 2009

Loving the Fall Activities

To start off our fall we received a Halloween package from Chris's mom. We got this cute little ghost to make our apt. more festive.


For a Friday night activity we went to the Sports Academy. It was really fun for me because they have a gymnastics room with trampolines, tumble strips and lots of mats. I was able to apply my refreshed skills I have from my gymnastics class I'm taking to do fun tricks. I loved this so much as you can see:
My friend Brittany came too =] I love her.

Here is Chris showing off his skills on the horse. Everyone was impressed, especially those girls in the background. haha
We had a date night this past weekend and Chris surprised me by taking me to the Heritage Center instead of grocery shopping =] It was a great night. We went through a corn maze...

And down a really fun slide...

And we walked the spooky trail of the Grimm Brother's tales. Here's a headless horseman we saw!

And I found another headless woman on our spooky train ride...
It was a great night for celebrating Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment