These are our first ever Christmas decorations! I put together this wreath and bow to hang on our door... and I'm overly proud of it =]

Here's the tinsel I strung down our steps...and there was a 2-day blizzard afterwards to make it even more festive.

This is my favorite part...I found a sparkly Merry Christmas sign that I just had to have! We also got a few stockings for ourselves and hung some lights. We decided not to get a tree this year because we wont actually be here on Christmas. But these decorations are perfect, especially while listening to my Christmas playlist.

Here are a few other decorations that we've worked on:
Framing Christopher's high school football poster (soon my basketball one will be framed too!)

A collage I made from our world map for our "safari room"

More safari...

& some more...

& the last of it... cute little animal print candles we found

Although we dislike our walls a lot, we are starting to love our little apartment. Maybe we'll start a painting project to spruce the place up... we'll see =]
We also decided to exchange a few presents before we left on vacation.

Chris surprised me with a coupon to get a SEWING MACHINE!!!! I was so excited. I've had so many urges to make pillows and curtains and a quilt and dresses and... Yes, I am so excited.
Chris also had a surprise because I was able to use my USU Athletic network to find him a USU football helmet!

He was really happy to have this souvenir, since he spent so many hours training on the football team. & it was fun to see his reaction. We love the holidays...and surprising each other =]
No comments:
Post a Comment