Saturday, December 5, 2009
Sports & Guns
We got to watch Ohio State KILL Michigan. It was a great day for me. So of course, I had to make Buckeyes and wear my autographed jersey.
Some friends, Chris & I took his gun out into the canyon to shoot some bottles and cans. It was my first time shooting a real gun...that I can remember. It kind of hurt my shoulder the first time and took me off guard because it's so powerful. But it's fun!


I also shot Spencer's semi-automatic gun. I liked this one because it didn't hurt at all and I could just keep shooting.
This is me working our last home football game. We played 6th-ranked Boise State, so I got to interview the coach during the press conference. Utah State played really well for the first quarter and was the team that stayed with Boise for the longest amount of time. (tied until 5:06 left in the 2nd quarter) It was exciting for me, especially since ESPN was there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment