Just as a quick side note... the comment posting ability hasn't been working on my blog since we set it up. I have been trying to fix it and even making it completely public didn't work. But I finally changed one of the settings to make a pop-up box and for some reason, it worked! I'm really happy. I also love the photo booth application on my computer, so I decided to post a few :)



We also had a fun night with our friends David & Michelle, playing our new Wii Sports Resort Game. We did tournaments for sword fighting and ping pong and also tried the 3-point shooting and wakeboarding. It's such a fun game! We need to take a break from Super Mario Brothers for awhile so we can try our new games :) It's definitely something fun to do together, and pretty good exercise too!
Yay!! I can finally comment on your blog!! Love you! :)
ReplyDelete