
On Saturday I worked my last basketball game for the season. Most games I do shot chart, which means I write down when each player shoots and then if they make it. Some games I answer the press row phone.

My friend Lacey and I worked a lot of games together... it was always so much fun!


It was really exciting because we beat New Mexico State and were crowned WAC Champions for the 3rd year in a row! It was so fun seeing everyone rush the court and celebrate. I wished I could have ran in too, but we had to go make media kits for the press.
On my way up to the copy room, I took one last picture of everyone doing the Statesman in the Spectrum...

After the game some of our friends came over to play the Wii.

Lauren was rockin' at 3-point shooting...

We were laughing a lot when David started taking a photo shoot of us... haha, we had so much fun together!
No comments:
Post a Comment