1. He named me Natalie after a movie star
2. He has a PhD & is an incredibly smart engineer that can grow and monitor plants with computers
3. He bleeds Scarlet & Gray for Ohio State...no wonder I do too!
4. He loves basketball and taught me most of the skills I have
5. He exercises 3 days a week & always eats everything on his plate (& mine too!)- even if it may be a little slower than everyone else ;)
6. He was in the Airforce- so he's a hero to more people than just me
7. He loves Charlie Brown & the Peanuts, we always watch the Christmas episode and laugh out loud together
8. He's really great at a lot of skills- like gardening, composting & building things- like my playhouse, treehouse & even a chariot that I rode around in for a 7th grade project
9. He grew up on a farm with cows & corn- this is where his amazing, unparalleled work ethic began
10. He has always expected a lot from me, which was difficult at times- but it ultimately made me a better person and helped me become the overachieving, perfectionist I am today...and I wouldn't want it any other way!
I love you Daddy and I'm so glad you have been apart of my life!
On another note...
Here's a few pictures which speak louder than words:

I know Chris will make an amazing father someday!

No comments:
Post a Comment