Saturday, June 12, 2010

Questionnaire (Uncensored)

During our 4-hour drive to Moab, I came up with a questionnaire for us to answer individually. It reminded me of when we were dating and drove 17 hours to Mexico and I brought a little plastic bag full of random questions to ask each other. They're kinda fun and I definitely learned some new things about Christopher! [Please note: everything is word-for-word how we answered]

If you had $1000 you had to spend today, what would you buy?
C: Shoes and food
N: I-Pad & Camera lens

Dream car would be...
C: Mercedes
N: Audi

Favorite brand of anything
C: DC
N: Apple

Favorite sit-down restaurant
C: Tepenyaki Grill
N: Rodizio Grill

I would rather go to jail for 5 years than...
C: Be gay
N: Have an abortion

Song that never gets old is
C: Austin
N: Cowboy in Me

Celebrity I would want (if we weren't married, of course)
C: Katherine Heigl
N: James Marsden

There's nothing I hate more than
C: Annoying people
N: Repetitive noises & people telling me how I "should" do something

If I could change one body part it would be
C: Less hairy
N: Stomach

Which is better, water park or theme park?
C: Theme
N: Water

Favorite dinosaur is...
C: Raptor or Pterodactyl
N: Stegosaurus or Long Neck

You have 4 kids, name them:
C: Padden, Kate, Bella, Connor
N: Calvin, Leila, Alina, Cobie

Best candy in the whole world is
C: Reeses
N: Mint Milkyway

Best soda pop is
C: Mountain Dew or Rootbeer
N: Cream Soda or Fresca

If you have to wear one color forever it would be
C: Blue
N: Blue - surprising I know, but there are so many pretty shades of blue!

What do you love about your spouse?
C: Hard working, patient and eyes
N: Athletic, passionate and has my favorite combo: dark skin, dark hair & blue/green eyes

What do you love most about yourself?
C: My hair flips out at the ends
N: Creativity

What's one thing you want to change about your life?
C: control emotions & communicate better
N: develop better relationships with friends & family

& I love this picture from when we were engaged:


2 comments: