Monday, August 2, 2010

Favorite Parts of San Francisco

Here's a quick summary of our weekend in San Francisco:













- Rode the Greyhound for 15 hours from Salt Lake to San Francisco...we met a lot of crazy people (including a smelly homeless guy and a lady with a 1 day old baby...)
- Ate clam chowder on Fisherman's Wharf
- Got free samples at Ghirardelli Square!
- Saw The Curviest Street in the World
- Rode Trolly Street Cars
- Saw the amazing view from Coit Tower
- Stayed in a cute Victorian hotel on Nob Hill with a super old elevator
- Ate giant Mission Street Burritos
- Witnesses a homeless man's tantrum because the bus wouldn't stop for him
- Visited the famous painted houses from Full House
- Walked around Pier 39 and watched the entertaining sea lions
- Ran a marathon with my friend Lacey
- Visited the Golden Gate Bridge and Baker's Beach
- Ate Sourdough bread from Boudin
- Hung out in Chinatown
- Explored the "City on the Bay" by bus with Lacey & Josh
- Walked up the famous hills and felt freaked out by the thought of running 26.2 miles up them
- Ate whatever delicious foods I wanted (after the marathon)
- Froze the whole time because I didn't expect the cold weather!
- Loved the experience of finally visiting San Francisco, the city I've heard so much about
RECAP: It was a super fun adventure and I'm so glad we chose to run in San Francisco. But I will admit... it's not my favorite city. I loved every minute of it, but I'm ready for the next city... maybe Miami?












1 comment:

  1. Soo fun! You are making me really miss San Francisco, I haven't been since I was in high school!

    ReplyDelete