Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Consequences

When you work a lot AND start your own business (actually now, 2 businesses)... there are quite a few consequences:

1. Daily snooze button x 4

2. Lots of pony tails and wet scrunched hair

3. Less hours at the gym

4. Most hours in front of a computer

5. Extreme forgetfulness due to an overflowing mind

6. Ice cream for dinner

7. A brain that's exhausted but a mind that wont sleep

8. Free time...What is that again?

9. Occasional crying breakdowns over nothing

10. Frequent (online) retail therapy

11. Mini hyperventilating panic attacks

12. So overwhelmed with decisions that even making small, trivial decisions, like what to wear to church, seem daunting

13. Loss of weight... like 15 pounds, I think?

14. The worst, most stressful, tiring days, ever

15. The happiest, most rewarding days ever

16. Feeling so creative & excited I just can't stand it

17. Feeling invincible.


Thank goodness for consequences 15-17... or I'd just give up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment