So so so soooooo excited for our mystery vacation!!
Husband planned the.whole.entire.thing.
I've never been on a trip I didn't help plan before! Because I'm a crazy, fanatic planner.
All I know is...
1. We had free Southwest flights and free Marriott stays that were about to expire.
2. We have "talked" about going here before. (hah! what a clue... we've talked about going everywhere!)
3. We are flying out of Pittsburgh... TOMORROW at 2pm.
I laid out dozens of outfits - cold weather, medium weather, hot weather, fancy, sporty, casual... and then left the packing for Christopher. (This MAY have been a mistake haha, let's hope there's something decent to wear in my suitcase).
But ahhhhh! The suspense is killing me!
The plan is to TRY and keep it a surprise until we land at our final destination. We'll see how that goes with blindfolds, earmuffs and notifying all airline workers beforehand so they don't spoil it.
But either way... I just love it.
Coolest Husband of the Year Award? I think so.
Husband planned the.whole.entire.thing.
I've never been on a trip I didn't help plan before! Because I'm a crazy, fanatic planner.
All I know is...
1. We had free Southwest flights and free Marriott stays that were about to expire.
2. We have "talked" about going here before. (hah! what a clue... we've talked about going everywhere!)
3. We are flying out of Pittsburgh... TOMORROW at 2pm.
I laid out dozens of outfits - cold weather, medium weather, hot weather, fancy, sporty, casual... and then left the packing for Christopher. (This MAY have been a mistake haha, let's hope there's something decent to wear in my suitcase).
But ahhhhh! The suspense is killing me!
The plan is to TRY and keep it a surprise until we land at our final destination. We'll see how that goes with blindfolds, earmuffs and notifying all airline workers beforehand so they don't spoil it.
But either way... I just love it.
Coolest Husband of the Year Award? I think so.
That is so cool!!
ReplyDelete