I've been so lucky this past week because I got to see 4 people I love, from Ohio =] My friends Mary and Meghan drove through Danbury at the beginning of the week on their way back to Ohio from NYC. We went to a local diner together and had fun talking and their trip and fun memories. It was great to see them again. I was also lucky because just last night my parents were passing through on their way to Canada for my dad's work conferenc
Thursday, July 23, 2009
A Few Visitors from Ohio
I've been so lucky this past week because I got to see 4 people I love, from Ohio =] My friends Mary and Meghan drove through Danbury at the beginning of the week on their way back to Ohio from NYC. We went to a local diner together and had fun talking and their trip and fun memories. It was great to see them again. I was also lucky because just last night my parents were passing through on their way to Canada for my dad's work conferenc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment