Monday, July 13, 2009

One Year Anniversary



So I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! We basically had a mini honeymoon to celebrate our first year together. We went to the Bronx Zoo and saw a bunch of really cool animals. I loved the flamingos, monkeys and sea lions and Chris loved the lions and tigers. I also took a really amazing picture of a bird, so I had to post it. We also went to the Museum of Natural History, where we saw Rexy the dinosaur and DumDum (from the Night at the Museum movie). Then we got to audition for Deal or No Deal and we both made it to the final round! Now we're just waiting for the casting directors to call us and since there's 2 of us... we have pretty good chance at least one of us will make it! So we're hoping =] then we went camping at Hammonasset Beach State Park. They were full but luckily they let us camp in the "out-of-state" field for only $10! It was all we needed anyways so we set up our tent and then spent the whole next day at the beautiful beach!! The weather was PERFECT and we took lots of cute pictures and found cool seashells and crab skeletons...it was so fun. Then we went to a really cool local seafood restaurant. Chris got Alaskan crab and I got a steamed Lobster. It was delicious and fun. Then we stayed in a cute little motel and watched "He's just not that into you"- it was funny and cute. The next day went to the beach, again =] We were blessed with great weather for another day and actually went into the ocean a little. It was cold, but still really fun! We also came home to a decorated apartment door- with colored hearts and the cutest sign. And my parents sent us a very nice card too. We had a great anniversary and I'm so glad we could spend so much time together for it! We love each other and being married <3

No comments:

Post a Comment