Sunday, October 4, 2009

A few new decorations & Sickness =\


So I just wanted to show everyone our new decorations! We finally put pictures in our new picture frame and I'm loving it =] Also... I had the GREATEST surprise when I came home from work yesterday... my very own BUCKEYE CANDLE DECORATION! I have always wanted something like this and Chris went out and found a whole bunch of Buckeyes somewhere and cleaned them and then found the "scarlet" candle and "gray" bowl. I was so happy I almost cried. It reminds of home in the best way and I love it more than words can say.

Also, my "superwoman" immune system I have been boasting about has definitely let me down. It started with a sore throat and now I have a cough and it's really heavy on my lungs. I've been eat cough drops like crazy and drinking lots of Sprite and hot cocoa. I hope I can fight it off soon because I hate being sick =\ But on the other hand, we just watched Click last night and he fast forwarded through all sickness and ended up missing a lot of his life. So I guess I should just be grateful I'm alive and... at least I don't have the swine flu! And I'm sure it could be much worse because at least I can still function! Oh yes- and Ohio State won again this weekend, so I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment