Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jenna & Brady are Married!

I had the wonderful opportunity to be a bridesmaid in my best friend Jenna's wedding on October 1. She got married in the Mount Timpanogas temple in the morning and then her reception was held later that night. (I couldn't make it to the ceremony because I had a quiz =\ and Chris couldn't come at all beacuse of class) But the reception was so beautiful! The colors were gorgeous together and the weather was a little chilly, but I would much rather have it be a little cold then be sweating. The food was delicious and my favorite part of the whole night was [hands down] watching their video! Their videographer was seriously SO fabulous. The video was created from shots earlier in the day at the temple and I really thought it was a professional Hollywood music video production. I loved watching it over and over, and it brought tears to my eyes every time! I wish I could post some of it on here because I can't even describe how great it was. I loved hanging out with Jenna's family and the bridesmaids (her sisters and Brady's sister) were so fun to be with. I loved the little flowergirls too because they reminded me of my own neices and nephews who I miss so so so much. It was also really fun to send them off on their honeymoon because we all decorated their car and then everyone waved sparklers as they left. It was a wonderful day and I was so grateful I got to be a part of it! We are so happy for Jenna and Brady and so excited to have such amazing married friends to hang out with! We know we will have a lot of fun memories to share =]

No comments:

Post a Comment