We had our first tournament game for co-ed flag football! I am still recovering from my cold but I had a few catches and a touchdown =] We won about 40-something to 6 and it was really fun because Lauren and I did our hook and ladder play! Chris also played really well, as usual and so did the rest of the team. I love our team a lot, we have so much fun and everyone just works really well together.
Next Thursday is the CHAMPIONSHIP and we play the Raccoons who are the reigning champs from last year. We haven't played them yet this season but apparently we are both undefeated and have both killed all the other teams so... it should be a great game! I am a little nervous though because I don't want it to turn out like last year =\ [our girls flag football team lost in the championship] But either way- I have had a really fun season and football is definitely one of my very favorite sports.
I think gymnastics still comes 1st (speaking of which, I won the handstand contest in class last time!) football is 2nd, beach volleyball & walleyball are tied for 3rd, basketball-4th and swimming/diving 5th, and then tennis 6th and ultimate frisbee & kickball tied for 7th. then comes running/biking 8th and soccer 9th and baseball/softball comes last at 10th. Basically... I love sports =]
No comments:
Post a Comment