2. My husband taught me how to make a farting noise with my armpit. You'd think growing up with 8 brothers I would know this...but now I am a pro.
3. I dyed my hair dark brown and then bought a new clamp-free curling iron so I could try a new hairstyle. I love change :)5. I accomplished a life goal of painting my body blue and getting on ESPN at the Utah State v. BYU football game...As an extra surprise my picture was on the front cover of the school newspaper and the local online news site. But the best part of the night was storming the field.


7. I got to run the last 5-ish miles of my friend Kimberly's marathon with her. A lot of feelings from my
marathon came back and I got a little teary-eyed... it's such a big accomplishment! I was so happy I got to support her. I made a sign that said "You can't stop her 'cuz she's Kim-Possible!" We loved watching that cartoon back in the day :)9. I love my job :) Chem-Dry has been so great. I was part of a team that produced a national television commercial and Chris got to be an actor! He did a great job and it was so fun to be on the set and see how much work really goes into it.

10. I accomplished another life goal when Chris & I took a spontaneous trip to Yellowstone National Park. We were SO lucky! We saw a black bear eating berries, lots of elk and one even walked up to us and stuck its tongue out, plus moose, coyotes, a wolf picking on a buffalo, lots of buffalo up close and the grand finale... a mama Grizzly bear and her 2 cubs! It was so fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment