Sunday, February 20, 2011

OKAY

My friend Megan wrote a blog post like this and I loved it, so I decided to give it a try...
(she's a blogging pro, so check out her blog here: http://meganbainum.blogspot.com/)

It's okay to...

  • cry for getting a 93% on an open-book quiz, it's what perfectionists do
  • chew more than 3 pieces of gum a day if it keeps you from eating mindlessly at work
  • tell your husband you know how to change the flat tire, even though you secretly hope some guy will feel sorry for you and come change it for you
  • count shopping as your exercise for the day
  • rebel against patterns and sew a dress from the idea in your mind instead
  • order a large french fry and a diet coke
  • know every single word to the song Wanna Be by Spice Girls
  • be that weird girl who takes pictures of everything, everywhere because you can always delete, but you can never go back in time
  • buy baby clothes for your kids, even though you're not pregnant
  • be a little jealous of other people's accomplishments, as long as it inspires you to work harder to fulfill your own dreams

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'll have to keep this idea in the back of my mind.

    ps- i love your new banner for your blog. they are always so cute. I need to learn ho to make them so cute like yours!!

    ReplyDelete