Thursday, February 24, 2011

Who should I be?

I'm looking for a new hairstyle and basically just a new look. Maybe. I always say this but when I'm about to make a drastic change I get nervous. So I decided to Photoshop myself with different hairstyles to help me make the decision...(my face shape obviously doesn't really match any of these girls' faces, so it may look a little awkward, haha but you get the idea). There's lots of choices and some of them I'm not quite seriously considering, I just thought it would be fun to see what I'd look like.
Option 1: Zoey


Option 2: Carrie

Option 3: Suzie

Option 4: Kourtney

Option 5: Lauren

Option 6: Lily

Option 7: Lola

Option 8: Annie






























5 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE option 5!! But maybe a little darker. I am totally going to try this haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,3 or 4!!! But you'll great no matter what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also like option five... darker :) very funny post by the way... and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Option 1 option 1!!!! I cut bangs and LOVE them. They would look great with your face shape! And they're something that's really easy to grow out quickly if you don't end up liking them. They're a subtle fun change. Plus, I absolutely ADORE Zooey Deschanel. Ask Miles.. I say about 5 times a week that I want to be just like her.

    ReplyDelete