Saturday, March 24, 2012

Following the trend...

I've been in the blogging mood lately, but also having major writer's block / I'm not done decorating our apartment. I want to post before-and-after pictures but I'm not quite content with the after.


Luckily, My friend Megan, tagged me in this fun little questionnaire. So thanks, girl! You've given me some words to fill this blank box.   


Rules
1) Post the rules.
2) Post a photo and 11 random things about you.
3) Answer questions.
4) Ask questions.
5) Tag.




Random Facts:

1. My husband and I often speak in rhymes or made-up songs instead of talking.

2. I rarely ever get angry first, or start fights... unless they're fake fights like wrestling or tickling, which I always lose.

3. I've never broken a bone... which is pretty impressive if you knew how adventurous I was as a kid.

4. I'm not picky at all but yogurt and pudding make me gag + I hate greek olives and water chestnuts.

5. I never knew how many annoying habits I have until I got married... chewing loudly, slurping milk, picking dirt out of my fingernails, leaving lights on in every room, fidgeting, walking too fast, driving too slow, driving over potholes, tuning people out on accident, interrupting people, leaving hairs everywhere...

6. I've never made it through a whole Harry Potter movie. I always fall asleep or get bored.

7. I started naming my future children at the young age 6. But what girl doesn't? That's normal, right?

8. I really hate games with too much strategy, aggression or confrontation. Unless it's sports, then I get super competitive.

9. I can never say no to ice cream and sometimes prefer it over a meal. When I was really little, my parents asked me how I could be too full of dinner but still have room for dessert. I replied (completely serious) that ice cream melts and so it can fit down into the cracks. Luckily, I was cute so they let me have some.

10. I was an aunt before I was born...and 43 more times since then.

11. I'm deathly afraid of the dark, especially our bedroom. I cannot walk next to the bed when its dark. Someone will grab my ankles, pull me underneath, and I will die. So I have to run and dive into bed every night.

Questions:
1. What is one of your pet peeves?

When people are hypocritical or judgmental, especially when they don't know the person.

2. What is something cool you learned this past week?
The definition of "bokeh!"

3. Do you prefer big or small marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

Medium :) they need to be big enough that the hot water doesn't melt them away, but small enough to go through a straw.

4. If you had 24 hours all by yourself, with no phone or internet, what would you do?
Bake something sweet. Sew something pretty. Write something meaningful.

5. What do you love about yourself?
I forgive easily and get along with just about everyone.

6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Sweet or Salty?
Vanilla and salty

7. What hurts your feelings the most?
When people around me are unhappy, especially if it's because of something I did. I'm a people-pleaser.

8. What do you do when you are trying to put off something you need to do?
Get a drink, go to the bathroom, get a snack, clean-up... things that seem important.

9. What do you wish you got recognition for, but don't?
My ability to be patient with people...

10. Do you live to work, or work to live?
8-5, I work to live... however in my free-time, I live to work because I'm always working on some type of project whether it's photography, design, baking or sewing/crafts.

11. Let's be honest, do blondes have more fun?
No way. Girls who are happy and grateful have the most fun.


Your Questions:

1. Where is your happy place?

2. What song can you listen to on repeat and never get sick of?

3. What's your dream vacation?

4. How would you spend $1,000?

5. What's your favorite quote?

6. What's one thing you love about yourself?

7. How do you spend your free time?

8. What's something new you want to learn how to do?

9. What's your favorite season?

10. Who is your celebrity crush?

11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?


Tag...

Anyone who feels like responding!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad I could help out. I miss you and hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete