I wish I could post pictures of our whole apartment because we've been here for 3 whole months now. But sadly... it's not quite done yet. I get impatient sometimes because I just want it finished, but at the same time, it's nice to have little projects to work on together each weekend.
The first room we finished was our bathroom. And I am in LOVE with it. I think it's my favorite room I've ever decorated. It's hard to get good pictures since the room is an awkward shape but you get the idea... it's black, white, silver and then an accent of my current favorite color: turquoise!
I love this little black frame we found at the Home Goods store for only $2! And the cute turquoise stand I made in shop class in junior high. I repainted it and it fit perfectly!
My FAVORITE part about this room is this clock. It was love at first sight and I just knew I HAD to have it. I feel like it fits perfectly with the style of the room and I just feel happy every time I look at it.
Lastly, my other favorite part about the room is this beautiful shower curtain! Christopher surprised me with it for Christmas this year and it was the first thing I put up when we moved in...I just couldn't wait!!
So at least we have one room done! Now for the rest of the house... I think our office and bedroom will be done very soon. And one last thing I do have to admit - most of my decorating has been inspired by Pinterest.
The first room we finished was our bathroom. And I am in LOVE with it. I think it's my favorite room I've ever decorated. It's hard to get good pictures since the room is an awkward shape but you get the idea... it's black, white, silver and then an accent of my current favorite color: turquoise!
I love this little black frame we found at the Home Goods store for only $2! And the cute turquoise stand I made in shop class in junior high. I repainted it and it fit perfectly!
My FAVORITE part about this room is this clock. It was love at first sight and I just knew I HAD to have it. I feel like it fits perfectly with the style of the room and I just feel happy every time I look at it.
Lastly, my other favorite part about the room is this beautiful shower curtain! Christopher surprised me with it for Christmas this year and it was the first thing I put up when we moved in...I just couldn't wait!!
So at least we have one room done! Now for the rest of the house... I think our office and bedroom will be done very soon. And one last thing I do have to admit - most of my decorating has been inspired by Pinterest.



No comments:
Post a Comment