Five.
That's how many years Christopher and David have been friends. But you wouldn't know it. They act like they've known each other for twenty-five years. They have that type of funny, crazy, rare friendship people are jealous of... the kind that often exists only in the movies.
So I dedicate this post in honor of their "five-year friendship anniversary."
Christopher and David met on June 23, 2007. Chris had just moved to Utah State and didn't have a place to live yet. He met Dave at church, one thing led to another, and soon enough, Chris was living under David's bed at the Oakridge Apartments. I didn't know either of them yet... but legend says this was "the best summer of their lives." Ever since that summer they have shared many memories: dance parties, sand volleyball games, floating the canal, cheering on the Aggies, a trip to New York City, loving the Celtics, booing the Jazz, spring break in California, playing basketball, flag football and tennis, a trip to Guatemala, shooting guns, B-Ju competitions, weekend trips to Wendover... the list could continue for pages, but you get the idea. For lack of a better expression, they're meant for each other.
Here's a little collection of pictures I found scanning through iPhoto... enjoy!
So there's your little glimpse into the world of Christopher and David. Definitely exciting and always entertaining (as long as you have the energy to keep up!) All I have to say is... they're pretty lucky they found each other. And somehow I know they'll be best friends forever.
I mean... who else wears matching footy pajamas, traps a couple deer, mounts them and gives each other a high five mid-air?
...pretty special.
That's how many years Christopher and David have been friends. But you wouldn't know it. They act like they've known each other for twenty-five years. They have that type of funny, crazy, rare friendship people are jealous of... the kind that often exists only in the movies.
So I dedicate this post in honor of their "five-year friendship anniversary."
Christopher and David met on June 23, 2007. Chris had just moved to Utah State and didn't have a place to live yet. He met Dave at church, one thing led to another, and soon enough, Chris was living under David's bed at the Oakridge Apartments. I didn't know either of them yet... but legend says this was "the best summer of their lives." Ever since that summer they have shared many memories: dance parties, sand volleyball games, floating the canal, cheering on the Aggies, a trip to New York City, loving the Celtics, booing the Jazz, spring break in California, playing basketball, flag football and tennis, a trip to Guatemala, shooting guns, B-Ju competitions, weekend trips to Wendover... the list could continue for pages, but you get the idea. For lack of a better expression, they're meant for each other.
Here's a little collection of pictures I found scanning through iPhoto... enjoy!
So there's your little glimpse into the world of Christopher and David. Definitely exciting and always entertaining (as long as you have the energy to keep up!) All I have to say is... they're pretty lucky they found each other. And somehow I know they'll be best friends forever.
I mean... who else wears matching footy pajamas, traps a couple deer, mounts them and gives each other a high five mid-air?
...pretty special.











This is hilarious!! The footie pj's are killer!! and I love the deep belly laughs in so many of the pictures. Such a bond!
ReplyDelete