Sunday, September 23, 2012

So wild.

We spent this Saturday venturing into the African plains to see rhinos, giraffes and cheetahs! Ok not really... but it was a safari to see African animals! Just here in Ohio. And it was a blast!


We saw this shy rhino hiding in the bushes munching on some leaves...


Here's some crazy, hungry catfish fighting for some food!


Just enjoying the beauty of nature on a lovely fall day.


Such beautiful cheetahs! Love this picture.


Hey, Zebra! I love how thin her stripes are. She's a rare breed.


My expert safari buddy! He should probably be the guide... he spotted almost all the animals before our bus driver (or anyone else) did.


BIG HORN RHINOS! So cool. They're like dinosaurs.


AT LAST. My favorite of all favorite animals... the giraffes!! We were worried that they wouldn't be out today since it was a little chilly and windy. Lucky for us, they were tough today!


Like a little kid again. I get so excited when I see cool animals!!


Aren't they just the coolest?


haha, this girl was a total poser. Favorite.


After our awesome safari, we explored the butterfly garden and soaked up a little afternoon sun.



Such a fun excursion! If you're ever near Columbus or Zanesville, Ohio... you definitely have to check out "The Wilds." We LOVED it!


Someday I'll take you on a REAL safari, babe... like in Kenya!

No comments:

Post a Comment