Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ode to Woodsedge Lane

In case you missed the memo... we are moving!

We have approximately 48 hours before our apartment has to be empty, CLEAN and ready for inspection. 

We aren't going too far away. Just closer to the big city! hah, aka: Columbus.

I'm definitely feeling sad. Change can be hard. I love our little redneck town. I love the giant YMCA, the mild traffic, the Greek Gyro stand, the fact that there's a hometown ice cream shop on every corner. I love that people here have accents, are really friendly, and don't mind that we shoot our bows & arrows in the front yard. I love the $6 all-you-can-eat Mongolian BBQ, the wide open country-side, and our mechanic that takes payment in beer. I especially love the sweet group of girls I teach at church, and all our friends here. Out of everything, I'm really going to miss them the most!

But luckily we will only be 30 miles from this sweet place! So I'm not too sad. I just keep reminding myself, we can always come back to visit.

So here is a quick ode to our home here on Woodsedge Lane. Since I don't think I got a chance to blog about it, I took a few quick pictures of each room before we started packing everything up. {But don't be fooled... it definitely wasn't always this clean & tidy!}










 I'm definitely going to miss this place! Thanks for the memories, Woodsedge Lane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment