Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I'll try not to be "that mom"

So... I'll try not be "that mom" who thinks her kid is the most beautiful, perfect, amazing creature that ever walked the earth and posts 1023948132984102 pictures of him every second of every day.

But let's just be honest... I said "try."

Because I've only seen our little guy in black & white and I already adore his every kick, hand wave, and movement. So I can't make any promises. 

Seriously. This little baby inside of me is the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life. Hands Down. And I'm not exaggerating. Send me anywhere in the world and it will be boring compared to this little 9oz human squirming around in my belly. 

Even though he probably looks exactly like every other ultrasound picture you've seen... I'm going to share a few anyways. He's about 19-weeks-old.

Here's the classic full body shot...


The close-up head shot...


The frontal face shot (don't let his creepy eye socket scare you...)


His "beautiful" spine (technician's words, not mine)...


His arm & little fingers...


His two little feet...



And lastly, the between the legs view - just to prove he is, in fact, a HE...


Ok, let's face it. I just shared 7 ultrasound pictures. I guess I already am "that mom." 

No comments:

Post a Comment