First off, I didn't learn my lesson from last time. [We didn't hire a photographer.] We went with the DIY option... again. I know I probably SHOULD have invested the money. (Esp. since I'm in the photography business & understand the importance of this concept.) BUT, we are trying to be extra frugal & it came down to $200 on photos or $200 on diapers...
Despite taking the cheap route, I think it all turned out ok!
Instead of dealing with a wireless remote, I decided to do a tripod and interval timer. I set the camera to automatically take a photo every 10 seconds (way too long, ended up changing it to every 5 seconds) and it sort of worked. It's a little tricky with focusing when you move around too much. But in the end, I got a few good shots of thetwo three (?!) of us, which is all I really need. And then Husband took the rest!
I've always loved maternity photo sessions. I'm just relieved that we had a nice-ish day (by that I mean warmer than 20 degrees & sunny)... and I can check this item off the pre-baby to-do list! Plus, now I give my body full permission to swell up like a balloon + gain 10 more pounds + do whatever else it needs to do to make it through these last 6-9 weeks.
Also, I'd say Husband did a pretty good job on the shots of me & the bump!
Despite taking the cheap route, I think it all turned out ok!
Instead of dealing with a wireless remote, I decided to do a tripod and interval timer. I set the camera to automatically take a photo every 10 seconds (way too long, ended up changing it to every 5 seconds) and it sort of worked. It's a little tricky with focusing when you move around too much. But in the end, I got a few good shots of the
I've always loved maternity photo sessions. I'm just relieved that we had a nice-ish day (by that I mean warmer than 20 degrees & sunny)... and I can check this item off the pre-baby to-do list! Plus, now I give my body full permission to swell up like a balloon + gain 10 more pounds + do whatever else it needs to do to make it through these last 6-9 weeks.
Also, I'd say Husband did a pretty good job on the shots of me & the bump!

















No comments:
Post a Comment