Thursday, October 9, 2014

Mommy & Me

While I was out scouting new locations for photoshoots, I decided to do a little spontaneous tripod/timer session with just my babe & me.

I wasn't expecting much, since it's hard to get the focusing & framing right when you're not the one controlling the camera... especially when you're also trying to get a 5-month-old baby to cooperate. But once I started flipping through the photos I was pleasantly surprised!

Here's a few of my favorites:
















 And lastly...


haha.... because I can't post tripod-timer shots without sharing as least ONE, realistic "blooper." Also, you can see why this was the first time I've worn my hair down in weeks. That boy has a tight grasp!

Anyway... Thanks for being a beautiful model, baby Cal. I love you more than perfect, golden-hour backlighting on a 70-degree autumn night. And that's a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment