Once again, Chris's 11 year old brother Noah challenged me to a staying up late contest. We have had several before and I haven't lost yet! He usually falls asleep around 3 am watching TV. I'm lucky because this time I had a project to work on. I have been converting my sister-in-law's blog to a digital Blurb photo book. It gave me something to do because TV would definitely put me to sleep. I have to give him credit though because this time he feel asleep at 3 am for a little bit and then actually woke back up and stayed awake until 5 am. We had a lot of fun though- we watched My Fake Fiance and Denice the Menace. He had a pretzel, popsicles and some other treats and I had fruit loops and a PB & J. In the past he's eaten a whole box of ice cream sandwiches and I usually drink several pitchers of Crystal Light. I'm thinking maybe secretly he knows that he will never win but just uses it as an excuse to his parents to stay up all night, haha - he's a fun kid. In his Primary Spotlight at church, he said he loves me because we have fun together during these contests... so I guess it's a special things for us =] and I love him too.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
The Late Night Contest
Once again, Chris's 11 year old brother Noah challenged me to a staying up late contest. We have had several before and I haven't lost yet! He usually falls asleep around 3 am watching TV. I'm lucky because this time I had a project to work on. I have been converting my sister-in-law's blog to a digital Blurb photo book. It gave me something to do because TV would definitely put me to sleep. I have to give him credit though because this time he feel asleep at 3 am for a little bit and then actually woke back up and stayed awake until 5 am. We had a lot of fun though- we watched My Fake Fiance and Denice the Menace. He had a pretzel, popsicles and some other treats and I had fruit loops and a PB & J. In the past he's eaten a whole box of ice cream sandwiches and I usually drink several pitchers of Crystal Light. I'm thinking maybe secretly he knows that he will never win but just uses it as an excuse to his parents to stay up all night, haha - he's a fun kid. In his Primary Spotlight at church, he said he loves me because we have fun together during these contests... so I guess it's a special things for us =] and I love him too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment