Sunday, September 13, 2009

5K & Chris's new look


Chris and I ran our first race together. It was a 5K at USU and it was really fun. Chris did AMAZINGLY well. He placed 4th with a time of 22minutes! I was pretty far behind him, but I completed my goal of running in under 30 minutes! It was great exercise and training for my 5K in a couple weeks in SLC with Chantelle =]

ALSO...

While I was at work at the Rage Chris told me he was coming in with a surprise. He walked in and I didn't even recognize him!! I have NEVER seen him with this look before, but I think it's growing on me. Here's a little before and after for you:

Ahhhh! Crazy!! K, so he doesn't have the mustache anymore...that was just for fun, haha- but it is SUCH a big change, huh? I think I'll love it more when I'm not still in shock!

No comments:

Post a Comment