Thursday, September 24, 2009

Girls Can Play Football Too


So I'm really happy because our co-ed football team won by more than 40 points! I'm not even sure what the score was, but all I know it the other team had ZERO! We thought it was going to be a tough game and turns out we're better than we thought! And the BEST part about it was...
The girls played amazingly well! I caught a touchdown, had a few first downs, got an interception and only dropped one pass! Plus my friend Lauren had like 4 touchdowns and Nikki had a lot of great catches and Jen had at least one touchdown and some GREAT sacks as a rusher. Kylee, a new teammate did really well for her first game too. (obviously all the guys did well because they're so athletic & competitive) But anyways, I am just really happy for our team and we had so much fun. I love playing football!

Below is a picture of me pointing to my grass stain. You can't really see it... but I felt pretty intense. And I love Chase and Jen in the background... priceless =]

No comments:

Post a Comment