We have been SO busy lately! We JUST finished officially moving into/ setting up our apartment. It's so nice to finally be settled and not have to be so stressed and disorganized. (I'll have to post some pictures of our place soon). School has been great and definitely keeping me busy! My favorite class is photoshop, obviously... so I'll def. be posting some of my work as well. I've also been working at The Rage and for USU Media Relations, so that has been good too- it's always nice to have some extra money. I've also been doing a lot with PRSSA and managing my co-ed flag football team =] I love staying busy and we've had some chance for fun too. There was a foam dance,


an 80's dance, a jello slide on the Quad


and I hiked up to the Wind Caves with my friend Lauren for a fun exploring adventure =]


We also floated the Oneida River with our friends in Idaho on Labor Day. (and got a waterproof DIGITAL camera so we could take pictures while floating!)



(the picture above was taken from below the water...crazyyy =] )
We've been enjoying ourselves and running non-stop for the past few weeks, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We sure do love being Aggies.
No comments:
Post a Comment