For some Valentine's Day fun, my friend Lauren & I were in a charitable mood...so we decided to pick a random friend of ours and make a surprise for them.

We decided the best idea was to make a heart-shaped cookie and decorate it.

We probably had more fun making it, then our friend did eating it!

And then Valentine's Day weekend began. Chris and I had plans to go to the Sweethearts Ball at Church.

But when he turned right out of our driveway instead of left... I knew something was up. So he said he wanted to use our gift cards to Applebee's as a surprise! I thought this was sweet. But then we passed Applebee's and he kept driving. We ended up at Tepanyaki Grill in Salt Lake! Our friends Richie and Jen were there waiting. It was delicious and fun to spend time with them.

We got Crunch Roll sushi and the Steak & Shrimp combo.. yum!

Then I was in for yet ANOTHER surprise! We went to the Melting Pot for dessert! Our chocolate was cookies n' cream flavored and I loved the strawberries and marshmallows the best for fondue dipping.



The next day we went to see Valentine's Day the movie and we were supposed to go ice skating but...

It was closed. We still had fun sliding around though...


And the temple looked really beautiful at night. I even got to wear my new headband that Chris got me for Valentine's.

And Chris even slid around in his new V-day shoes!

We had a great Valentine's Day weekend and are lucky we got to spend so much time together! Then about a week later, I got yet ANOTHER surprise... My brother ended up surprising his wife for Valentine's Day and brought her to Utah!! We got to visit with them for a little while and I got to play with their little boy, Seth. He is such a cutie and I love him so much! It was great to see some of my family, even if it was only for a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment