This was a really exciting day because it was my first time on national television!! (where someone actually saw me) I didn't even realize it at first but all of the sudden I looked up and saw a camera staring right at me! Chet, Lacey & I didn't know what to do because we didn't want to look awkward, but it was hard not to act like we knew we were on TV. It was a pretty fun day at work.
Here is my FAVORITE half-time show entertainer. This cute, little lady is part of a dance team made up of women over 50. I have seen her do the spilts for the past three years and I'm pretty sure she's at least 95! I love her.
They were a good team and beat the other guys to win some bowling passes!
This game, the BracketBuster vs. Wichita State, was our last game on ESPN. Chris and his friends decided to go crazy and glue furry letters to their chests...haha, it was pretty funny.


And of course, a post about Aggie Athletics wouldn't be complete without Bill. He is famous (even on ESPN) for dressing up in crazy outfits and distracting the opposing teams' foul shooters. He is always good for a laugh. My favorite costume was when he dressed up as Cupid. Although... this mermaid deserves some props too =]

Here is my FAVORITE half-time show entertainer. This cute, little lady is part of a dance team made up of women over 50. I have seen her do the spilts for the past three years and I'm pretty sure she's at least 95! I love her.Here's Chris playing with the ESPN microphone while I'm hard a work in the background doing post-game calling to the media.
While I was working the gymnastics meet one night Chris and his friend Bridger were chosen to compete during a break. Bridger threw frisbees and Chris caught them in the trash can.
They are so original =]
Our friend Brady broke his cheek while playing in a game, but luckily he could get a mask so that he can keep playing. Here's his cute wife, Jenna... and I love this sign!
And here's Brady being interviewed on the radio after the game. He played really well against Wichita State and was the player of the game! For my job, we record some of his interview and type up his quotes to pass out to the media.
So to sum up this post... we love Utah State and we love being Aggies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment