I want to dedicate this post to getting to know us and where we are in our life right now. We're really different, but we're also sort of the same. So here are 15 facts about Christopher and Natalie:
1. We eat more tater tots than any one probably should
2. He loves Black Jack, I love bikinis & beaches
3. We (both) ride our 50cc moped scooter up huge hills and stop traffic
4. He loves the Celtics & the Cowboys, I love the Cavs & the Buckeyes
5. We like playing "tricks" - cooking a nice dinner when we say we didn't
6. No dishwasher=Chris washes bowls & pans, I wash plates, cups & utensils
7. He shops for quality, I shop for quantity
8. He loves broadway musicals more than I do, but we both enjoy them
9. He calls me his baby girl & Natterz, I call him Baby Cakes
10. Sometimes we sing, whistle or grunt to each other instead of talking
11. He hates the sound of teeth hitting a spoon & slurping milk
12. I hate repetitive noises & my feet being tickled
13. His classes are anatomy & physiology, mine are Photoshop & PR
14. He eats several HUGE meals in a day, I eat many, many small ones
15. We've been married for 1 year, 9 months, 1 week & 3 days
Cute :)
ReplyDelete