This past weekend we had the chance to go to Christopher's mission reunion (Colorado Springs) in Salt Lake. It was really fun to meet President Fotheringham and some of Christopher's companions and friends.

We got to eat dinner with the Fernandez family- David, Ashlie, Phoenix & Leah.

And we also hung out with the Hellewells, the Hendersons...

...and the Hanselman! haha, lots of H's!

The next day my friend Jerica came to visit before she moves. We went to Spoon Me and did some shopping together. She was my room mate and my first friend when I moved to Utah State. She's actually, in a round about way, the reason Christopher and I are together! Her brother served his mission at Ohio State and he put me in contact with her when I was thinking about transferring. So it worked out that one of her room mates was moving out, so I was able to move in! And then she introduced me to Chris, who was our neighbor in the apartment below us. And...the rest is history!

I love her a lot, so we will definitely have to visit her and her husband down in Vegas! It was so fun seeing our old friends this weekend- hopefully we will be able to stay in touch forever, no matter what life brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment