Monday, September 27, 2010

Music Monday: More Bruno Mars

So, work at Chem-Dry has been SUPER crazy these past few weeks. Everyone has been stressing a lot...but I've actually enjoyed it :) I love it when there's lots going on. But my boss, being the nice guy he is, rewarded us with iTunes giftcards! Even though I didn't feel like I earned any reward, it was a nice surprise! So now that I have some money stocked up, I've been looking at songs. I really love music and when I have time to find and explore new music, I love it even more. My friend Molly told me to check out more Bruno Mars, since I love his song "Just the Way You Are"

So here's a new song of his I downloaded: Count on Me

And here are the lyrics of course
(with some pictures of a few of my friends)

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1 2 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2
And you'll be there
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Wooooh, Wooooh
That's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
You can count on me cause I can count on you

Wooooh, Wooooh
yeah Yeah

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song
beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
remind you

Ohh
Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need.

I think it's such a beautiful song and reminds me of all the wonderful people in my life that I can count on. I hope they know they can always count on me too!
And of course it's not just friends... I know I can always count on my husband and my family. It's sad to think that some people in the world don't have that, and here I am taking it for granted sometimes.

So thank you to everyone who I've counted on... you're what makes my life worthwhile :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that song as well! You are definitely someone I think of when I listen to it :)

    I wish I got iTunes gift cards at work! But I did get a Panera gift card from my boss at the end of the summer, so I can't complain!

    ReplyDelete