So whenever there are questionnaires asking about my hobbies, interests or likes, I always have difficulty choosing because I have a lot of favorite things.
I love the beach, butterflies, waterfalls... I love pink, animal print and plaid... I love frozen yogurt, no bake cookies and Sour Patch Kids...I love photography, traveling and sewing...I love football, basketball, swimming and gymnastics...the list is potentially infinite.
But I realized today, there is actually ONE thing that is my favorite of all favorite things...

By the pictures you see... you automatically think family, right? (how cliche...) But while yes, I love my family, it's more than that.
The thing I love the MOST out of anything in the world is seeing my husband start to love my family. I seriously get teary-eyed when I think about it because it's so important to me.
Whenever I see him playing with my nieces and nephews or see him talking and laughing with my siblings, I feel like nothing else matters. I'm not sure if other people feel this way, or it's just me- but when my husband and my family are in harmony, I've never felt a greater happiness. Maybe I just felt a glimpse of heaven? I sure hope so.
So I may have gotten a little teary eyed but I feel the same way. I love when I see my husband and family develop a love and bond with each other that is deeper than just sharing me.
ReplyDelete