Radio Host: When do you usually listen to this song?
Caller: Durn mah fah willa ryydes.
Radio Host: Umm, can you repeat that please?
Caller: Fah.Will. Ah. Ryyyyydes.
Radio Host (awkwardly): I'm sorry I can't understand you.
Caller (embarrassed): Welllll... I dun nah hah else ta saye it...
Radio Host (giving up): Alright, so it seems like everyone loves listening to this song! Here it is, Randy Houser's number one hit: "That's How Country Feels."
[FYI... in case you couldn't figure it out...the poor girl was TRYING to say, "During my Four-Wheeler Rides"... silly radio host just doesn't know how to translate redneck accents.
haha...Oh how we love our home here in Nerrk, Ohia.
I mean... Newark, Ohio.
Caller: Durn mah fah willa ryydes.
Radio Host: Umm, can you repeat that please?
Caller: Fah.Will. Ah. Ryyyyydes.
Radio Host (awkwardly): I'm sorry I can't understand you.
Caller (embarrassed): Welllll... I dun nah hah else ta saye it...
Radio Host (giving up): Alright, so it seems like everyone loves listening to this song! Here it is, Randy Houser's number one hit: "That's How Country Feels."
[FYI... in case you couldn't figure it out...the poor girl was TRYING to say, "During my Four-Wheeler Rides"... silly radio host just doesn't know how to translate redneck accents.
haha...Oh how we love our home here in Nerrk, Ohia.
I mean... Newark, Ohio.
No comments:
Post a Comment