Monday, September 2, 2013

A Few House Projects

While I really miss our giant walk-in closet from our old apartment... I was able to make this work. The closet doors got really annoying so I ripped them off and decided to have an "open closet" format. 

Best decision!


And here's my favorite room of the house...our half-bath. (Funny that my favorite room in our old apartment was the bathroom too...)







(Don't mind the iPhone quality photos.) 

As you can tell, this little bathroom is dedicated to my favorite place in the entire world: Santorini, Greece!

If we are ever wealthy, I don't picture myself as a "vacation house" type of person. (I'd rather spend that money traveling to a new place every time.) However... this is the one exception. I would buy a small white cottage on the cliffs of Oia in a second. 

I dream about returning to this place every day. It forever holds my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment