Finally finished Calvin's Birth Story video! (If you're interested in reading all the wordy, TMI details... here's Part 1.)
I love watching and reliving these first few moments of our little family of three.
I love watching and reliving these first few moments of our little family of three.
That is the most amazing video I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteYou are sweet. Thank you!!
DeleteWhy do you have to be SO good at everything!?! I totally agree with Jen. Makes me wish I had two just like it....
DeleteWell if your labor is slow enough maybe I can come make one for you :)
DeleteThank you so much for sharing! That made me so emotional! I loved reading the story too, we had a very similar labor and I loved reading it! That also made me excited for when we'll have our next baby, one day, to live that all over again. Even though it HURTS I feel like I mainly remember the feelings of joy, gratitude, amazement, etc.You are beautiful and being a mother fits you incredibly well!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lucie!! Yes, even though it's hard to imagine myself taking care of a toddler AND a newborn baby, I'm already kind of excited for #2. It is the best experience!
Delete