Another football season has come and gone! Cal & I had so much fun cheering on the Big Red. He was such a well-behaved little fan, even though most game days totally ruined his nap schedule.
Nothing like bare toes on the turf!
It was so fun watching Calvin light up when he saw his Daddy! These two have such a special bond.
Even when we couldn't make it to the far away games, we still watched/listened online.
One of the away games was at a college near my family. Unfortunately it was rainy/snowy and FREEZING... but fortunately there was an indoor space with a giant projector playing the game! It was so perfect.
The last game of the season was bittersweet. They ended the season at 6-4, which was good but not as good as they'd hoped. But Cal & I were happy to have Dad back!!
Hi-fives with his little buddy, Bert!
Dad in action!
We are so proud of Dad and all his hard work. There were a lot of 14-hour work days and no weekends off. This is definitely a field where you have to LOVE what you do. Single-mom life wasn't easy, but I am just grateful it was temporary and that I was able to stay at home with Calvin. That may not always be the case in the future, so I am treasuring the time we have! Here's to searching for full-time coaching jobs and lots of time together.








No comments:
Post a Comment