Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm 22!

My 22nd Birthday Celebration
We had always wanted to go ice skating at the park near our house. So we bought our skates from the DI and then got to skate for free!! It was cold, but fun!


We enjoyed a delicious birthday (eve) dinner at Chili's. I got my usual Quesadilla Explosion Salad and Christopher tried the chicken crispers. Thanks to a giftcard from Christmas, our dinner was free!
Surprise!! After dinner, we "stopped by" Christopher's friend David's house for just a minute and my friends were there to throw me a party!! 
David & Chris lighted my yummy cake.
I made my 22nd birthday wish :) I blew out all the candles on my first try so I hope it comes true!
Hillary and Andy were part of the planning committee... they even brought my cake & ice cream!
After dessert, we played a fun picture-drawing game. I have the best friends!
Christopher tried to eat my cake. And in the next photo (not displayed) he tried to shove it in my face. Good thing I have lightning quick reflexes/ I can read his mind. 
My Actual 22nd Birthday Dinner included all appetizers and desserts. It was delicious. 
A special treat of sparkling cider to celebrate!
The greatest dessert ever: chocolate chip fuhzukki & mint ice cream!
Modeling my new apron
My family is so thoughtful. Thanks for all the great gifts!
I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. Then today, the day after my birthday, I was spoiled with a yummy array of treats from my co-workers + a coupon for Subway. Can't get much better than this :) 22 feels so old, but at the same time I realize I have a whole life ahead of me! Speaking of which, I'm researching the best tips for backpacking through Europe right now...

1 comment: