So I've had a few seconds of fame lately... last summer we attended a recording on MTV's Bully Beatdown. They paid our group and the funds were donated to our project 9-11 Guatemala. We finally found the finished result! My friend Tressa actually sent me the link and pointed out where she saw us. (Haha, although it literally is for like 1 second). You can see us both at :50 & 7:16 and then you can see me chanting at 7:25. It was interesting to see how fake it was. They never really filmed our actual reactions, they just told us what to do and filmed fake reactions before we even watched the fight. But it was fun anyway :)
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Wg35EOJOKMQ. Although it's probably not worth it to click and watch, the screen shots are basically the same thing.
Then at work one day during the N-Hance national convention, I was helping franchise owners record their personalized commercials. And then they randomly asked me to do one. I was not planning on being on camera that day and I definitely hadn't practiced the script, so don't judge me too harshly! I also wished I could have seen what I looked like so I could have improved it and fixed little things...but it was still fun! Here's a few versions of the commercial.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Then at work one day during the N-Hance national convention, I was helping franchise owners record their personalized commercials. And then they randomly asked me to do one. I was not planning on being on camera that day and I definitely hadn't practiced the script, so don't judge me too harshly! I also wished I could have seen what I looked like so I could have improved it and fixed little things...but it was still fun! Here's a few versions of the commercial.
I definitely wouldn't mind being a commercial actress for a living! I would love it. Haha, although... I think I need some more practice before I go pro...Oh and also, I think maybe this counts as Life Goal #88 Be in a commercial?
You are amazing! That looks so fun! I think you did really well for not practicing or being prepared to do it! I am impressed!
ReplyDelete