Saturday, January 30, 2010

Adventures in Connecticut

We had a lot of fun visiting family in Connecticut. One day we took a trip into New York City, with everyone. Even though it was after Christmas, there were still holiday decorations all around- it was so festive and pretty!

The traffic was really crazy so we did end up spending lots of time in the back of the car...



I love this one for some reason. I think it's because of the cool perspective and Chris waiting at the curb with the taxis.
We had a special treat at Dylan's Candy Bar. The decorations were so cool!
And our minty frozen hot chocolate was super delicious!
Chris stole a gumball from beneath the glass!! (I did too =] )
These were the best chairs and decorations. I love all the bright colors.
Even the stairs had real candy in them!

Just walking around the city =] It was a great trip!



Back at home, Crufi was being pretty good. I actually like him when he curls up and keeps my feet warm.
Noah taught us how to make homemade sushi!
It was really fun to learn.
And we got to go to his basketball game too! Their team won by over 40 points! It was great.

We always love all our adventures and fun times in Connecticut.

No comments:

Post a Comment