Here we are on Christmas Eve.
Now you can see my family's cute Christmas tree and the new stockings my mom made us! It was a fun surprise to see those hanging there.
Christmas morning (if you can call it that since it was basically 12pm, haha- it was nice to sleep in though)
New matching pajama pants! They are so soft and comfortable.
Christopher's new toy that I picked out for him. He wishes he would have had it on our 1,000 mile road trip to Michigan, Indiana and Dayton.
My new FAVORITE shoes! Ugg slipper cloggs! They are so warm and comfortable. Christopher said he didn't like the line down the top and he didn't want to pick out shoes for me so I thought I wasn't getting them... somehow he managed to trick me =]
And we took some time on Christmas to visit the tree where we carved our names while we were dating. So special =]
And last but not least... me painting my fingernails Christmas red w/ sparkles.
We had a wonderful day on our 2nd Christmas together.
No comments:
Post a Comment