Saturday, January 2, 2010

Family Christmas Party 2009

Some of my siblings and their families met at my grandma's clubhouse to have a Christmas party. Here is a collage I made of some pictures:

I also created a picture slideshow of some more cute photos:



FamilyChristmas09

It was a great party! The kids played bingo and also did a cake walk for prizes. Then we had little rhymes for each child and everyone had to guess who the rhyme was about. The kids were given a card with their birth order number on it and then they had a present hidden around the room with their matching number on it. Each kid got a game, such as Uno, Apples to Apples, Chess, Dominos, Memory, etc. There was also a Nativity Pageant. All the kids looked so cute in their costumes. I was the narrator and we sang Silent Night afterwards. Pictures from the pageant will be posted soon! It was such a fun day. I loved spending time with my family and wish we could see them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment