Anyways, he loves the Dallas Cowboys and although the Browns aren't much to cheer for, I'm still pretty loyal. And then for baseball, he cheers for the Boston Red Sox and yet again, my Ohio blood says, let's go Cleveland Indians!
But...
There is one area where we agree and although it's mostly due to the 9th World Wonder, Lebron James, (and the fact that Chris despises the Utah Jazz more than pickles, onions & tomatoes)...
We both loved cheering for the Cavs!
Unfortunately, the Jazz's 10-day contract rookie made a buzzer beater 3-pointer to win the game =\ But I suppose it's better to have an exciting game, then to have a blow out.
Overall, it was a really fun night and I was very happy that we got to go. And to make me feel better... the Cavs beat the Lakers a short while later =]
No comments:
Post a Comment