Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun food & A New Family Member...

We got a sushi making kit over Christmas break from Chris's parents and were so excited to use it. We made sushi with crab, shrimp, mayo & cucumber. It was so delicious!

I also had a baking urge and decided to creatively decorate my cupcakes! They didn't end up tasting very good, but they looked nice!

And last but not least... our new family member! No, not a puppy or a kitten (Chris hates cats) and not a baby, yet. But-

A new fish for our aquarium!

We picked a slip out of our date jar and it said, go to the Pet Store and pick out a new pet together. So we decided a new fish would be best =]

I love his spots and named him Oreo. (haha, I know, so unique) So far he has adapted really well to our other 6 fish: Hammy the sucker fish, CoCo & Chanel the yellow electric fish and King, Penny & Boston- the triplet angel fish.
They're such great pets. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment