Sunday, July 4, 2010

Moments to Mention

A few summer tidbits that deserve to be remembered...













Photography fun: This is Ellie & I had the chance to take pictures of her for my friend, Brianna. I love this girl! She was so much fun. You can see some more of the pics here.



















My friend Brooke moved away. :( This was sad but also happy because she is moving on to a new, exciting chapter of her life. Her husband, Kevin is in the military and they are now living in Oklahoma. I will miss her lots- we had some fun memories working at the Rage together and going to the same ward. She was a great friend to me!













One step closer: Chris & I helped re-design/brand this ambulance (we will be donating to La Tinta, Guatemala). It was a little difficult to scrape off the old lettering, but now the ambulance is officially ready! We are excited to see the impact of our efforts when we travel to Guatemala August 10th. Follow our team's progress here.















I'll never get the chance: This summer our PR firm has been working for the Friberg Foundation, to help with the launching of the new museum for Arnold Friberg, the famous painter. Most of you have probably seen his work (if you're not sure, click here to view some of his paintings). Anyways, we were planning on scheduling a day to visit and interview him to create some videos for the museum. (I was also hoping to have him sign a painting for me!) Sadly, I will never have that chance because Friberg passed away on Thursday, July 1 at age 96. I feel honored to work on this project for him and his great legacy.

1 comment:

  1. You took some good pics of that cute girl. You and Chris are so involved. That sounds like quite the adventure you two will be going on soon.

    ReplyDelete