Top 20 Songs As of Lately
1. This is your life - Switchfoot2. Beautiful disaster - Jon McLaughlin
3. What a beautiful day - Chris Cagle
4. Sweet & low - Augustana
5. Check yes Juliet - We the Kings
6. Marry me - Train
7. Never grow up - Taylor Swift
8. Chances - Five for Fighting
9. When I got a good thing - Lady Antebellum
10. Yellow - Coldplay
11. It is what it is - Lifehouse
12. The heart of life - John Mayer
13. You got me - Colbie Callait
14. One & only - Adele
15. Sunday afternoon - Rascal Flatts
16. Love the way you lie - Part 2 - Rhianna & Eminem
17. Put your records on - Corinne Bailey Rae
18. Brand new day - Joshua Radin
19. Leave out all the rest - Linkin Park
20. Marching On - OneRepublic
And as of this moment... I love #13 the most.
If anyone has a favorite song, let me know. I'm open to all suggestions!
These are my favorite 3 songs right now:
ReplyDeleteParachute by Ingrid Michaelson
Rather Be With You by Josh Radin
Loving You, Loving Me by Dave Barnes
If you want amazing love songs Dave Barnes is the best. I love all his songs. Check out On a Night Like This, God Gave Me You, and Nothing Fancy.